- Compliance & Risk
- Crypto Exchange
We are partnering exclusively with a start-up with a mission to provide next generation Web3 FinTech services with a high quality, inclusive and easy to use crypto platform. They are seeking a Risk Manager for their Gibraltar operation, which is currently applying for a DLT provider license.
As Risk Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing risk strategy planning, financial risk modelling, delivering ideas for innovative risk management techniques and tools as well as new approaches for daily risk related work. You’ll perform ongoing risk assessments, evaluations and modelling, analyzing financial risks as well as identifying, documenting and quantifying current and future financial and regulatory risks.
• Help design and implement model risk management frameworks and policies for different product offerings.
• Validate models, pricing and risk for exchange business.
• Develop, enhance and validate the methods of measuring and analyzing risk.
• Ensure risk model methodology is theoretically sound, commercial and regulatory complaint.
• Help design and implement automated tools for validation and monitoring.
• Identify vulnerabilities, suspicious behaviour and any other financial or operational risks.
• Produce risk reports, suggest improvements and manage model inventory.
• Coordinate with regulatory and compliance team members to develop and refine risk best practices, policies and procedures.
• Monitor business transactions and take appropriate actions in order to ensure the safety of the company assets and products from both financial and legal risks.
• Experience in a similar role, preferably within FinTech or Online Sportsbetting.
• Advanced analytical, financial and risk modelling and data skills.
• Experienced in building, documenting, reviewing and monitoring risk models.
• Able to understand the complexities of regulations and simplify issues for others.
• A track record in successful risk management and risk modelling within a dynamic and high transaction volume environment, such as crypto, banking, payments or online sportsbetting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics beneficial.
• Able to work to short timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Able to operate as a key member of an international team.
Apply for this Role:
Marketing Operations Manager
RecruitBlock is recruiting a Marketing Operations Manager for a global company that simplifies crypto. It is the mission of this trailblazer to make it as easy to use crypto as ecommerce today. 🚀 Hiring Company – An international listed...
Corporate Relationship Manager
RecruitBlock is recruiting for a Corporate Relationship Manager (Banking) for a leading Gibraltar regulated challenger bank with a proven track record in e-money solutions. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this new phase of growth with...
RecruitBlock is recruiting for a Compliance Officer for one of the leading international providers of professional business services in Gibraltar. This Gibraltar based company provides a range of professional and financial services including...
RecruitBlock is recruiting for a Legal Secretary for Gibraltar’s leading financial services company. With its friendly team of sector experts, this company provides a range of financial and professional services including company management,...
Group Management Accountant
RecruitBlock is recruiting for a Group Management Accountant for Gibraltar’s leading financial services company. With its friendly team of sector experts, this company provides a range of financial services including company management, trust,...
RecruitBlock is recruiting a Crypto Broker for an established Crypto / Bitcoin brokerage operating for nearly 10 years. They are seeking a Crypto Broker for their Gibraltar business, which is regulated by the GFSC. 🚀 Hiring Company –...
RecruitBlock is recruiting for an Accountant vacancy in Gibraltar. We’re supporting the recruitment and finance teams’ accelerated growth, delivering timely, efficient financial advice and management to the companies’ wider global web3...
RecruitBlock is recruiting for an Accountant vacancy in London. We’re supporting the recruitment and finance teams’ accelerated growth, delivering timely, efficient financial advice and management to the companies’ wider global web3...